Anthony Connelly (ca. 1829–1907)
- Born ca. 1829 in Kildare, Ireland to Hugh Connelly and Catharine Copeland
1900 U.S. census, Saint Lawrence County, New York, population schedule, Colton Township, enumeration district 82, p. 118-A [stamped], sheet 7 [penned], dwelling 151, family 170, Anthony Connelly [Head]; digital images, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : accessed 29 June 2014); citing NARA microfilm publication T623, roll 1156.
- Married Bridget Leary on 27 December 1858 in St. Lawrence County, New York
St. Mary’s Catholic Church (Potsdam, New York), Marriages, Baptisms, Confirmations and Deaths, p. 7 [penned], entry 68, Cannelly–Leary [sic] marriage, 1858; FHL microfilm 1450732, item 2; digital images, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : accessed 09 June 2018); citing St. Mary’s Rectory, Massena, New York.
- Father of the following children:
1. Ann (Connelly) Burke
2. Hugh Connelly
3. Cornelius Clement Connelly
4. Anthony Connelly [Jr]
5. Mary (Connelly) Gilmore
- Lived in the Town of Colton, St. Lawrence County, New York from 1860–1907
- Died 09 December 1907 in the Town of Colton, St. Lawrence County, New York
- Buried 11 December 1907 in St. Patrick Cemetery, Town of Colton, St. Lawrence County, New York
St. Patrick Cemetery (Colton Township, Saint Lawrence County, New York; ¼ mile east of NY-58 on Wildwood Road; 44.55420, -74.92617), Connelly [family] headstone; personally read and photographed by R. J. Kin, 08 November 2013. [Engraved on the front is Anthony Connelly 1829–1907; Bridget, his wife 1829–1921; Anthony Jr 1869–1908; Hugh 1861–1908; engraved on the back is Cornelius 1864–1926.]